Sales Executive (All India)
We have multiple openings of Sales Executive all over the india. A person should have Professional Experience – 2-3 years in FMCG business, preferably in Sports nutrition or food supplements category.
- Educational Qualification – Graduate in Science, MBA preferred
- Professional Experience – 2-3 years in FMCG business, preferably in Sports nutrition or food supplements
- Sound knowledge of sports nutrition.
- Proven analytical skill and must be metrics-driven
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and
succinctly is essential.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast
paced environment is essential.
- Deep geographical understanding of area territory applied for.
- Achieve sales targets by value / volume /gross margin / for designated area(s).
- Develop and monitor new and existing accounts.
- Respond effectively to targets set and agreed with reporting Manager.
- Ensure Day-to-day communication with customers via telephone, email is of a very high and
- Monitor all aspects of sales orders to ensure all systems are complied with.
- Provide quotations for customers using company pricing policies and CRM system.
- Provide monthly sales report(s) to reporting manager.
- Assist with all aspects of stock replenishment, to meet agreed stock turn targets agreed.
- In partnership with the Warehouse & Distribution Manager ensure service levels meet customer
demand whilst minimizing costs.
Area Sales Manager
We have multiple openings of Area Sales Managers in different Territories. A person should have Professional Experience- 4-5 years’ experience in sales management, especially with fitness/sports/ health supplement products.
- ASM – East (West Bengal, Orissa & North Eastern States)
- ASM – South (Tamilnadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Karnataka)
- ASM – Rest of North (Rajasthan, Haryana & Punjab)
Educational Qualification- MBA (Regular) from a good B school
Professional Experience- 4-5 years’ experience in sales management, especially with fitness/sports/ health supplement products
- Understanding of the market and industry trend
- Self-driven, independent with past track record
- Fluent English and Hindi
- To identify new clients & generate business out of those (Offline – General Trade, Modern
Trade & Institutional Sales).
- Develop and build strong relationships with existing clients to achieve sales target as a
- The person will be responsible for the sales growth of the regions assigned.
- Expand product solutions and offerings.
- Plan and execute sales plan to maximize sales opportunities in the Indian market.
- Provide knowledge and consulting duties to clients about nutritional products in a
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development
strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
- Engage other organizations within the community.